Home  /  Casa-Museu Marta Ortigão Sampaio

Casa-Museu Marta Ortigão Sampaio

0
The Marta Ortigão Sampaio House-Museum, housed in a 1958 building designed by the architect José Carlos Loureiro, opened to the public in 1996. The collections of painting, furniture and jewelery, inherited and gathered by Marta Ortigão Sampaio and bequeathed to the Municipality of Porto in 1978 , evoke the environment of which it surrounded itself in life.

POST A COMMENT

Write a Review

social profiles

Contact the property

Bonjour Porto!